Terms of service
Chapter 1 General Rules
Article 1 Scope and changes of this agreement
1. This agreement stipulates the agreement regarding the use of the service "(hereinafter referred to as" this service ") common to the website" unigem "operated by simplify Co., Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as" our company "). ..
2. This agreement shall be applied to all users of this service specified in Article 3.
3. The Company will notify or notify the user of all or part of this agreement as appropriate by posting on the site or by e-mail or other method that the Company deems appropriate, without obtaining the prior consent of the user. It can be changed.
4. If all or part of this agreement is changed, the changed agreement will be applied to the use of this service.
Article 2 Use of this service
Chapter 2 About users and members
Article 3 User
In this agreement, "user" means images, texts, logos, videos, programs, ideas, information, etc. (hereinafter collectively referred to as "contents") provided by the Company after approving all the contents of this agreement. .) Is for those who search, browse or use, and members.
Article 4 Handling of personal information
1. We are deeply aware of the importance of personal information of users, and in addition to complying with the "Act on the Protection of Personal Information" and the "Personal Information Protection Guidelines" of the Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry, we have established voluntary standards and all Employees will protect this. In addition, we will meet the expectations and trust of users by properly managing the personal information entrusted to us by users and using it correctly according to the purpose.
2. We will use the personal information of users for sales promotion such as product information, living information, information on various special treatments, sales service business processing such as orders, payment, delivery, after-sales service, and future We will acquire and use it for marketing activities related to business development and management of credit transactions. In addition to the personal information of the user, the personal information includes personal information of the family and personal information of the delivery destination, which are indirectly acquired through the user.
Article 5 Cookie handling and advertisement distribution by third-party businesses including Google using cookies1. Our advertisements are posted on various sites on the Internet by third-party distributors including Google.
4. The cookies issued by this site are used for the purpose of effective advertisement distribution, and are not used for the purpose of collecting personal information or for any other purpose.
Chapter 3 About purchasing products
Article 6 Purchase of products1. If a member wishes to purchase products, etc., he / she can use this service and purchase products, etc. according to the method specified separately by the Company.
- 2. After confirming the delivery address, order details, etc. entered and registered by the user, click the button to order, and then the user will receive an email from us confirming the order details and accepting this. At the time of reaching, a sales contract regarding the product, etc. shall be concluded between the user and the Company.
- 3. Notwithstanding the provisions of the preceding paragraph, if there is any fraudulent or inappropriate act regarding the use of this service, the Company shall be able to cancel, cancel or take other appropriate measures regarding the sales contract.
- 4. After the sales contract is concluded, we will carry out the delivery procedure of the goods etc. according to the order contents. In addition, the user agrees in advance that delivery may be delayed depending on the delivery area and delivery status.
Article 7 Payment method
- 1. The payment amount of the product etc. is the total of the purchase price of the product etc. including the consumption tax.
- 2. Payment for products purchased through this service shall be made with a credit card in the name of the user or at a convenience store.
- 3. When paying by credit card, the user shall be subject to the terms and conditions separately contracted with the credit card company. If any dispute arises between the user and the credit card company in connection with the use of the credit card, the user and the credit card company shall be responsible for resolving the dispute.
- 4. If payment is made at a convenience store, payment shall be made within 3 days of ordering, and if the payment deadline is exceeded, it shall be automatically canceled.
Article 8 Return / exchange of products, cancellation of orders
- 1. We will accept returns of products only in the following cases.
- (1) When there is a defect in the product
- (2) When a product different from the ordered content arrives
- (3) In the case of a product damaged during delivery
- (4) Others If the product arrives within 7 days and does not fall under any of the following. However, items with the description "Not eligible for return" cannot be returned.
- ① In case of returned goods due to user convenience (size mismatch, order mistake, etc.)
- ② When used or repaired
- ③ If the product tag / label is separated or lost
- ④ If the product at the time of return (including but not limited to the box and accessories of the product) is damaged, soiled, lost, etc. compared to when it was delivered.
- ⑤ When the package that is a part of the product is opened
- ⑥ When it is a lucky bag, sale item, outlet item, reserved item
- ⑦Returns, exchanges, cancellations due to dirt or scratches on packing materials such as storage boxes that occur during storage, delivery, import, etc.
- 2. The user shall apply for the return specified in the preceding paragraph according to the procedure separately specified by the Company, and for the preceding paragraphs (1) to (4), the Company shall bear the cost of returning the item and sell it at the time of purchase by the user. We will refund the price, shipping fee, cash on delivery fee, or exchange it for a substitute. Even if you wish to exchange for a substitute product, you may not be able to exchange it due to a shortage of the product.
- In addition, regarding (5) above, the user shall bear the cost of returning and the transfer fee for refund, and the Company shall refund the selling price at the time of purchase by the user, and the shipping fee and cash on delivery fee will be refunded. Shall not.
- 3. When the user returns the product, the product acquired at the time of purchasing the product to be returned shall be returned to the Company, and the Company shall receive the return by the method of deducting the product owned by the user. ..
- 4. After the product has been shipped, you cannot cancel your order for the product unless there is a reason attributable to us.
Chapter 4 Disclaimer and Prohibitions
Article 9 Disclaimer1. Our company has quality, material, function, performance, compatibility with other products, other defects, and damages and losses caused by these, regarding this service and products sold through this service. With regard to disadvantages, etc., except for the cases specified in the preceding article, we shall not be liable for any guarantees or burdens such as liability for damages.
2. The Company shall fulfill the delivery obligation of the product, etc. by delivering the product, etc. to the delivery destination specified at the time of purchasing the product, and shall be exempted from the liability for troubles due to unknown delivery destination, etc. I will.
3. If you provide a link from this service to another website or resource, or a link from a third party website or resource to this service, we will provide the content, use and results of that link. We do not take any responsibility for (including, but not limited to, legality, effectiveness, accuracy, certainty, safety, up-to-dateness and completeness). If the Company reasonably determines that the content of the linked website or resource is illegal or inappropriate for the management and operation of this service, the member will not be required to give any notice. It is possible to delete the link destination.
4. The Company shall not be liable for any damage, loss, disadvantage, etc. directly or indirectly incurred by the member even if this service is temporarily suspended, canceled or changed in the following cases. I shall not bear it.
(1) When a natural disaster such as a fire, earthquake, flood, lightning strike, or heavy snow occurs
(2) When social unrest such as war, civil war, terrorism, riot, or mayhem occurs
(3) When the Company fails to receive appropriate services from the contracted telephone company, shipping company or provider.
(4) When there is a reason that our company cannot handle technically
5. The Company shall fulfill its obligations and be exempted from liability by processing the business in accordance with the registered contents of the member.
6. If a member causes any damage to another user or a third party by using this service, the member will resolve this at his / her responsibility and expense, and the Company will not take any damages. No damage, loss, disadvantage, etc. shall be given.
7. The Company shall incur all damages (mental distress and all other disadvantages including financial loss) caused by the use of this service (including the act of providing information by the Company). We shall not be liable unless there is intentional or gross negligence.
8. Even though we have taken reasonable safety measures, if unauthorized access to data related to this service, computer virus contamination, or other fraudulent activity occurs, causing damage to members. , Our company does not take any responsibility.
9. Even if we are liable, our liability shall be limited to direct and ordinary damages unless there is intentional or gross negligence of our company.
Article 10 Prohibitions
The user shall not perform any of the following acts. In the unlikely event that damage occurs to the Company or a third party in violation of this, the user shall be liable for all damages.
1. Acts that cause inconvenience, disadvantage, damage to other users, third parties other than other users, or our company, or acts that may cause them
2. Acts that infringe other users, third parties other than other users, or intellectual property rights such as our copyrights, portrait rights, personality rights, privacy rights, and other rights, or their fears Acts
3. Acts of using this service for commercial purposes (excluding those approved by the Company in advance)
4. Acts that violate public order and morals, other acts that violate laws and regulations, or acts that may cause them
5. The act of registering information containing false or misleading content
6. The act of the user using the content obtained through this service outside the scope of private use
7. Reproduction, sale, publication, distribution, publication, or similar acts of content obtained through this service through other users or third parties other than other users.
8. The act of collecting, accumulating, or storing the personal information of other users
9. The act of uploading content such as computer viruses and programs designed to interfere with, destroy, or limit the functions of computer software, hardware, and communication devices to this service, or sending them by e-mail or other means.
10. Acts such as excessively returning products or refusing to receive them
11. Other acts that are performed for the purpose of damaging or damaging the credibility of the Company, and the acts that the Company reasonably determines to be inappropriate.
Article 11 Intellectual property rights
- 1. All intellectual property rights of the content provided through this service shall belong exclusively to the Company.
- 2. Regardless of the purpose, if any act prohibited by domestic or foreign copyright law or other laws such as unauthorized copying, reproduction or other unauthorized secondary use of the contents of this service is discovered. We shall take immediate legal action.
- 3. If a dispute arises with a third party in violation of the provisions of this Article, the user shall, at his / her responsibility and expense, resolve the dispute and cause any damage, loss, or disadvantage to the Company. Suppose not to give.
Chapter 5 Service operation
Article 12 Service maintenance
In order to keep the service in good working condition, we will temporarily suspend all or part of the provision of this service without prior notice to the user in any of the following cases. It shall be possible to cancel.
(1) In the case of regular maintenance and emergency maintenance of the computer system (hereinafter referred to as "system") for providing this service
(2) When it becomes difficult to operate the system due to natural disasters such as fire, earthquake, flood, lightning strike, heavy snow, etc.
(3) When it becomes difficult to operate the system due to social unrest such as war, civil war, terrorism, riots, and riots.
(4) When system operation becomes difficult due to system failure, unauthorized access from a third party, computer virus infection, etc.
(5) When a system is requested to be stopped or stopped based on a reasonable basis from an administrative or judicial body
(6) When we determine that it is unavoidable to stop or stop the system
Article 13 Changes in service content, etc.
The Company shall be able to change or cancel the contents of this service without obtaining the consent of the user. Even if we change or cancel the contents of the service, we shall not be liable to the user at all.
Article 14 Others1. The user shall not transfer or pledge the status as a user regarding this service and the rights and obligations based on that status to a third party unless the Company has consented in advance.
2. Regarding the use of this service, if a problem that cannot be solved by this agreement or our guidance and response arises, we and the user shall discuss in good faith and resolve it.
3. If there is a need for a proceeding regarding the use of this service, the Tokyo District Court shall be the exclusive agreement jurisdictional court of the first instance.
Supplementary provision: This agreement shall be applied to all users from January 1, 2020.